Due to Cyclone Gabrielle and the bad weather, the group going out to Year 9 camp tomorrow has been postponed to now leave Monday 20 and return Tuesday 21 February. At this stage, the group that is scheduled to go on Thursday 16 to Friday 17, is still going ahead. If there are any other changes I will be in contact again.
Just a reminder, if your son has not returned his permission form back to school can you please make sure he does. We don’t want him to miss out on this wonderful experience with his peers.
GROUP ONE – Thursday 16 to Friday 17 February
9KUS, 9AIN, 9BUL, 9UFI
GROUP TWO – Monday 20 to Tuesday 21
9KAF, 9HWK, 9WEN, 9VER
Mr U. Hakeagatoa
Year 9 Dean