We have a temporary fix for the login to your Ministry of Education laptop.
- Turn off the laptop.
- Turn on the laptop.
- As it turns on and before the login screen appears press F11 [F11 is in the top line of function buttons on your laptop – sometimes it pays to push the button repeatedly] until the laptop displays or enters RECOVERY MODE.
- Once in RECOVERY MODE click Troubleshoot and then Reset this PC. You will then get a number of options.
- We recommend that you go through a complete restart and enter your own login and password. Be patient – The process can take anything from 20 – 25 minutes to complete.
- There is a Youtube video that will help if needed.
-For HP models use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLLNtQQZ3AE
-For Lenova models use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbGn9gBrKec
- Don’t forget your new login and password – we recommend using your school username and password wherever possible.
Mr Doyle will be in school on Tuesday 18 and Wednesday 19 August between 10am and 12pm to assist if you are unable to complete. Please contact DoyleP@delasalle.school.nz before going in to school so the correct contact and hygiene practices can be set up for your arrival.