Now Accepting 2021 Enrolments
Note: Enrolment, Preference and the Attendance Dues forms will need to be printed and completed.
De La Salle College is a Catholic school for boys from Year 7-13.
We enrol students primarily in Year 7 & 8. Enrolment at Year 9-13 is subject to availability.
Due to the Integrated Schools agreement between the Ministry of Education and the Diocese of Auckland and also in line with our Special Character, De La Salle College enrols 95% or more of its students from a preference background. All Preference (Catholic) enrolments are required to provide a completed Preference Form signed by their Parish Priest along with the College enrolment forms.
Our applications are open the year before your son is due to start ie when he is in Year 6 you apply for Year 7.
To complete the enrolment process, the school requires the following documents which should accompany all enrolment applications:
- A copy of the student’s latest school report
- If born overseas: Passport with appropriate stamp or visa documents
- If born in NZ: A NZ Passport or Birth certificate
- Signed and completed Preference form by a Parish Priest
- Baptism and Confirmation certificates
- Signed attendance dues form
- If student is currently enrolled at a Catholic School Latest School Fees Summary/Invoice
- Please include a passport size photo with your application
Your application will not be processed unless all information is supplied
- Completed enrolment applications will be processed
- Applicants will be contacted and times booked for an interview by a senior staff member of the College
- Enrolment interviews for all applicants starting with Year 7 & 8 will commence during Term 2 and continue into Term 3. All other year levels (if there are spaces available) will be interviewed after all Year 7 & 8 interviews have been completed. To avoid disappointment we encourage you to enrol by the end of Term 2
- Notification of places for students will be advised by the end of Term 3
Enrolment packs can be printed from this page or picked up from the school office.
Alternatively forward your application via email or contact her directly for further information:
Bianca Leau: Enrolment Officer
Phone: 276 4319 ext 816