We have closed our applications for 2021. The school office will re-open late January 2021, please make your enquiries regarding availability then.
Enrolment Form – Please attach a recent passport size photo to your application.
Preference Form – Please contact your local Parish to make a booking for a Parish Priest to sign the Preference form.
Note: Enrolment, Preference and Attendance Dues forms will need to be printed and completed.
De La Salle College is a Catholic school for boys from Year 7-13.
We enrol students primarily in Year 7 & 8. Enrolment at Year 9-13 is subject to availability.
Due to the Integrated Schools agreement between the Ministry of Education and the Diocese of Auckland and also keeping in line with our Special Character; De La Salle College enrol 95% or more of its students from a preference background. All Preference enrolments are required to provide a completed Preference Form signed by a Parish Priest along with the College enrolment forms.
Applications are open the year before your son is due to start eg when he is in Year 6 you will apply for Year 7.
To complete the enrolment process, the College require the following documents to accompany all enrolment applications:
- A copy of the student’s latest school report
- If born overseas: Passport with appropriate stamp or visa documents
- If born in NZ: A NZ Passport or Birth certificate
- Signed and completed Preference form by a Parish Priest
- Baptism and Confirmation certificates
- Signed attendance dues form
- If the student is currently enrolled at a Catholic school, a current copy of the school fees, summary/invoice
Your application will not be processed until all information is supplied.
- Completed enrolment applications will be processed
- Applicants will be contacted and interview booking times given for an interview with a senior staff member of the College
- Enrolment interviews for all applicants starting with Year 7 & 8 will commence during Term 2 and continue into Term 3. All other year levels (subject to availability) will be interviewed after Year 7 & 8 interviews are complete. To avoid disappointment we encourage you to enrol by the end of Term 2
- Notification of student placement will be advised by the end of Term 3
Enrolment application forms can be printed at the top of this page.
Alternatively, forward your application via email or contact the enrolment officer directly for further information.
Enrolment Officer: Bianca Leau
Phone: 276 4319 ext 816