De La Salle College is a Catholic school for boys from Year 7-13.
We enrol students primarily in Year 7 & 8. Enrolment at Year 9-13 is subject to availability.
Due to the Integrated Schools agreement between the Ministry of Education and the Diocese of Auckland and also keeping in line with our Special Character; De La Salle College enrol 95% or more of its students from a preference background. All Preference enrolments are required to provide a completed Preference Form signed by a Parish Priest along with the College enrolment forms.
Applications are open the year before your son is due to start eg when he is in Year 6 you will apply for Year 7.
Enrolments Applications to start in 2022 close 13th August 2021
Please print and complete the Enrolment, Health Consent, Preference and Attendance Dues forms below or pick up a pack from our College Office.
Enrolment Form – Please attach a recent passport size photo to your application.
Preference Form – Please contact your local Parish to make a booking for a Parish Priest to sign the Preference form. Preference & Non-Preference Information for Parents
To complete the enrolment process, the College require the following documents to accompany all enrolment applications:
- A copy of the student’s latest school report
- If born overseas: Passport with appropriate stamp or visa documents
- If born in NZ: A NZ Passport or Birth certificate
- Signed and completed Preference form by a Parish Priest
- Baptism and Confirmation certificates
- Signed attendance dues form
- Passport sized photo
- If the student is currently enrolled at a Catholic school, a current copy of the school fees, summary/invoice
- Your application will not be processed until all information is supplied.
- Completed enrolment applications will be processed
- Applicants will be contacted and interview booking times given for an interview with a senior staff member of the College
- Enrolment interviews for all applicants starting with Year 7 & 8 will commence during Term 2 and continue into Term 3. All other year levels (subject to availability) will be interviewed after Year 7 & 8 interviews are complete. To avoid disappointment we encourage you to enrol by the end of Term 2
- Notification of student placement will be advised by the end of Term 3
- Please note that these dates may change to COVID Lockdowns.
Alternatively, you can send your application via email or contact the enrolment officer directly for further information.
Enrolment Officer: Bianca Leau
Phone: 276 4319 ext 816